Would you like to be a professional in synthesis image or digital design? And would you like to continue your studies in one of the most creative cities in the world? At L’Idem Barcelona we offer you quality training in the fields of Animation and Digital Design, adapted to your needs.
L’Idem: School for Creative Talents
Choosing a higher education centre in which to continue your education after finishing your baccalaureate or higher degree is not an easy task. There are many variables to take into account when facing one of the most important decisions of your life.
To help you, we have compiled a list of the 10 most important points to consider when choosing your higher education institution.
1. The institution: its history and experience
What is the element that determines the prestige of a school? The years it has been teaching generations of students. Through its trajectory you will be able to get an idea of:
- The professional success of its graduates
- The solidity and quality of the curricula it offers
With more than half a century of experience, L’Idem Barcelona is an institution for future talents in the creative arts. Studios and agencies from all over the world trust our school when it comes to incorporating new professionals into their teams.
2. Solid artistic and technical training
A good tip for choosing a training centre is to review its syllabus and check that it places emphasis on developing both technical and creative skills.
At L’Idem we offer a comprehensive quality training that fosters:
- The development of our students’ personal and professional skills.
- The mastery of the industry’s reference software.
3. Academic excellence
Our academic programme is based on the absolute mastery of the technical and artistic skills of an animator and/or digital designer.
To achieve this, we apply a theoretical-practical methodology based on:
- Personalised educational follow-up
- Participation in projects that reproduce the working environment
- Encouragement of teamwork
4. 100% active teachers
The teaching team at L’Idem Barcelona is made up of consolidated professionals in the Animation and Design sectors who are connected to the world of work and the latest trends. Our teachers combine teaching with professional projects all over the world.
5. French and European Double Degree
As a school, we award a double qualification – French and European – to graduates in Animation and Design.
- The French qualification is official and is certified by the RNCP (Repertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles) which depends on the French Ministry of Labour. Its qualification level is 6 of the European Qualifications Framework, the same as any university degree in Spain.
- L’Idem applies the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), which facilitates equivalence between international study programmes and validates the European academic recognition of years of study (60 credits per course). In this way, any student can consider continuing their studies in Europe.
6. Connected to the industry
The main objective of our school is the successful incorporation of our graduates into the labour market. And the figures prove it: 100% find employment in the Animation and Design sectors after completing their studies at L’Idem Barcelona.
To achieve this, the school has a network of more than 1,000 prestigious international companies, which will facilitate your future employment.
7. An international community
With a high level of internationalisation, L’Idem Barcelona is a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment that year after year welcomes a large number of students from all over the world.
During their training at our school, students live an enriching educational experience at all levels, both personal and professional. This prepares them to develop their professional careers at a global level.
8. Commitment to mobility
We have two campuses: one in Barcelona and the other in Perpignan. L’Idem Barcelona’s mobility programmes offer our students the possibility of doing part of their training in one of our schools.
9. Campus location
Barcelona is the capital of design and new technologies in Spain. Our campus is located in the heart of Poblenou, the city’s technology and creativity district.
Being connected to a dynamic and innovative environment will be of great help to complete your training as a professional and, at the same time, inspire your creativity.
10. The facilities
L’Idem Barcelona is located in an industrial site of more than 3,500 m2 in Poblenou. The school presents a functional and modern space. And it is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to promote the best training for our students.
Join L’Idem Community!
At L’Idem Barcelona we offer Animation and Digital Design programmes in a double mode -online and face-to-face-, adapted to your possibilities. For the academic year 2021-2022 we propose:
- Higher Studies in:
- International Master’s Degrees:
If you are interested in becoming a professional in an international school, contact our Admissions Department. We are waiting for you!