Every year, more and more 2D/3D animation industry leaders want to accept our students for internships, as they are trained for immediate successful incorporation into the work world. In addition, each year more active professionals want to join our teaching team and make a contribution to our educational project.
Provide students with expertise and encourage skills related to animated film so they can become animation specialists with solid and effective techniques. At the same time, the programme gives an overview of animation as an art and/or industry, applying traditional animation tools and adapting them to new digital technologies.
- Theory and practical sessions
- Regular conferences and meetings with internationally recognised experts in the industry as well as in animated cinema arts.
- Advising and supervision of the drawing creation process and animation technique.
INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN ANIMATION 2D/3D
October to June
1 year programme
2D Animation (14 ECTS)
3D Animation (13 ECTS)
General 3D Art (15 ECTS)
Study and Design of Movement (2 ECTS)
Storyboard (4 ECTS)
Matte Painting (1 ECTS)
Compositing and Video Editing (3 ECTS)
Soundtrack and Sound Design (1 ECTS)
English and French (4 ECTS)
Business Internship (5 ECTS)
Background Design Workshop (1 ECTS)
Watercolour Workshop (1 ECTS)
Level 1 Videogame Workshop (Unity) (1 ECTS)
TOTAL de 60 ECTS
For information on deadlines and to pre-register, call us at or send an email to:
- +34 934 854 550
REQUIREMENTS AND ACCESS PATHWAY
- University graduates
- Students from foreign educational systems
- Students who have already started university-level studies in Spain
Once the pre-registration has been completed, you can enrol with the L’IDEM Barcelona Secretary’s Office.