Digital Design is one of the professional fields to which companies have given more importance in the past few years. It is undoubtedly a discipline that can be applied to an infinite number of sectors and specialisations. For this reason, digital design has become one of the most sought-after careers in the current labour market. And at L’Idem Barcelona we offer you quality training that will allow you to become a 360º professional in digital design.
A profession of the future
The professional profile of a graphic designer has changed radically in recent years. Technological innovation has led to the emergence of new needs, which require highly qualified professionals. Since last year, the demand for digital profiles has skyrocketed in companies. Among the most demanded profiles are:
- Usability manager,
- Digital marketing expert
- Or Big Data expert, among others.
The three main profiles of the digital designer
The digital designer is a 360º professional prepared to provide creative and innovative solutions for any situation. Whatever their sector of specialisation, they have to develop adaptive skills. Indeed it is a multidisciplinary job. Thus, we can establish three main profiles for the digital communication professional:
- Conceptualiser: They are able to conceptualise, develop ideas. They give them shape by inserting them into advertising and marketing strategies. Moreover they offer quality content that follows the brand image of a product or a company. Their main qualities are:
- Analytical skills
- And adaptability.
- Optimiser: They are those who have the ability to turn ideas into a practical plan and a story to tell. Then they put it in relation to a product or a company, without neglecting the usefulness of it and the objectives to be achieved with it. Their main qualities are:
- And the ability to surprise
- Generator: These are people who have the ability to generate a multitude of ideas by highlighting problems and offering creative solutions to solve them. Their qualities are:
- And analytical skills.
If you want to become a 360º digital designer, contact us
At L’Idem we have been training the best design professionals for more than 25 years. As a school we are committed to training professionals prepared for any challenge. For the academic year 2021-2022 we offer you an academic programme in two formats: on-site and online, which adapts to your needs.
If you would like more information about our programmes in the area of Design, please contact our Admissions Department. We will also answer any questions you may have about the admissions process at our centre.